The Time Has Come...

I have been contemplating writing this post for a while now, and I can't put it off any longer. I have been blogging for a long time, si...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

barielle high steppin' part 1

hello everyone! i hope that you all are having a wonderful tuesday :D i'm not exactly happy to be back to work after having a long weekend but what can you do. today i have a few swatches to show you all from Barielle's High Steppin' collection 2010. my lovely friend from AllYouDesire needed someone to relay the collection to her in the Czech Republic as Barielle couldn't send them to her directly so I was happy to oblige. She was generous enough to let me play with the collection before I sent them on to her so here are some pics of my fun with the goodies!

free style is a metallic minty-limey green with silver glitter. i used two coats. this color isn't my favorite, but it was surprisingly prettier than i had anticipated. and i honestly can say i've never seen anything quite like this!
flash
lamp light
belly dance is a nude taupe with slight shimmer. i think this is my second favorite out of the collection. very easy to wear and simple. this is two coats. this is very chic!
flash
flash
lamp light
Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the public relations company or the manufacturer for consideration. Please see "Disclosure" tab for more information.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...