The Time Has Come...

I have been contemplating writing this post for a while now, and I can't put it off any longer. I have been blogging for a long time, si...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

china glaze mummy may i

halloween has got to be one of my all time favorite celebrations. fantasy, candy, and spookiness? all rolled into one crazy night? awesome. plus, uhh there's usually fantastic nail polish colors released around that time of year so DOUBLE sweet!

y'all know that china glaze is one of my top go-to brands for creative colors and their halloween collection this year did not disappoint. in fact, it was probably the best one this year! mummy may i is one of the three colors released in their "awakening" set for halloween. it's a black base with fuchsia glitter (kinda like bad romance by lippmann). it applied really well, just like most china glazes, and i loved how it looked on me! these should be in your sally beauty stores soon and are online now so don't hesitate to pick one up, i doubt they will last long!
what is your halloween costume this year? i think i'm leaning towards being Snooki from Jersey Shore or Amy Winehouse. they have almost the same hair...haha.

xoxo,
kelliegonzo

i purchased this product myself. please see disclosure statement for more information.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...