The Time Has Come...

I have been contemplating writing this post for a while now, and I can't put it off any longer. I have been blogging for a long time, si...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

finger paints and breast cancer awareness

if you know about nail polish and are in the US, you probably know about Sally Beauty supply. they carry tons of awesome brands of everything you could ever want, makeup, nail polish, hair care, and salon supplies. they exclusively carry a brand of nail polish called Finger Paints, that i've shown a few times before. in october, in honor of breast cancer awareness month, Sally Beauty will make a $65,000 donation to Cancer Support Community. they are committed to helping ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community.
images courtesy of finger paints' pr
Finger Paints is putting out two pink colors starting October 1, 2010 (in stores and online) to help bring awareness to the cause, I'm A Survivor and I Pink I Can.

this is a cause that is close to my heart as i, and i'm sure a lot of you, have loved ones that have been afflicted and affected with this disease.

xoxo,
kelliegonzo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...