The Time Has Come...

I have been contemplating writing this post for a while now, and I can't put it off any longer. I have been blogging for a long time, si...

Friday, September 24, 2010

illamasqua fern

illamasqua used to be a slightly untouchable brand to me. i felt like their stuff was, like almost too good for me? of course that's silly, because illamasqua's whole philosophy is to show that everyone has a face of beauty and deserves to express themselves. their website quotes -
Illamasqua is for the bolder person hiding inside all of us. It is an act and an attitude. A symbol of tolerance. A celebration of idiosyncrasies. A confident statement of self-ownership.
i recently acquired my first piece of illamasqua beauty with this polish, fern when i bought it on a blog sale a while back.  i really didn't know what i was getting into, i saw a pretty shimmery blue polish at a great price so i jumped at it!  how could i have known that i was going to receive this gorgeous, perfectly formulated, stunner!  seriously, the bottle is so beautiful even, and the polish just zings out of control.  shimmer or microglitter?  idk which one exactly fern houses, but it works, whatever it is!  this is three coats, because i didn't want to stop painting haha, but two was opaque and lovely.  i was complimented a lot on it too, which is always encouraging.
illamasqua had my attention from the minute i knew about them, and i legit love them now because i know their product is just as amazing as their image.  now i just need to build up my collection!

xoxo,
kelliegonzo

i bought this product myself. please see disclosure statement for more information.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...