The Time Has Come...

I have been contemplating writing this post for a while now, and I can't put it off any longer. I have been blogging for a long time, si...

Friday, November 5, 2010

butter london marrow

my first butter london lacquer is marrow, a deep opaque purple with a silvery shimmer.
“Buzzwords in nail trend for Fall 2010 are texture, depth, and layering, says Creme. “At Alexander Wang we created a textured beige nail that was modern and sophisticated. Then the press went wild when I custom mixed Marrow at Vena Cava. It’s a deep, murky purple that suits any skin tone.”
marrow is named after the substance in your bones, interestingly enough. i love life science and anatomy so this intrigues me. i adore this polish, it went on like...butter! this is two coats, but it was completely opaque in one :)
i won't hesitate to get more butter londons if they are anything like this one!

xoxo,
kelliegonzo

i purchased this myself. please see disclosure statement for more information.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...